OK! It seems like this cooking time these few days :P I had always wanted to try to cook pasta not that I had never tried them before, I did a few times but weren't satisfied with the result. For this, I just added in whatever I think can be added. I didn't follow any recipe just followed my instinct and used the easiest way as possible.
- Portion of linguine is up to you.
- Portion of choped garlic is up to you too.
- 1 tin of Prego Spaghetti Sauce(tomato, basil and garlic), it can serve up to 3-4 persons though the tin stated it's for 2-3, ah well... it's up to you again. [Updated: I know why now :p Thanks Pretenders, I added half tin of water because I didn't want to waste the sauce so I diluted those in the tin with water. You can add water if you want to becuase the original texture of the sauce is very thick!]
- Minced beef, if you like a lot of beef, then add more otherwise add less.
- 1 tbsp. of cooking oil or olive oil
1. Boil a pot of water with a bit of salt to taste.
2. Put the linguine in until it's cooked whereby the colour isn't that yellowish anymore, it's something like what you see in the picture above, on the right. While waiting for it to cook, prepare the sauce.
Heat oil in wok, add chopped garlic. Then, cook and stir until it turns brown.
5. Add minced beef and stir fry until beef is cooked.
6. Pour Prego Spaghetti Sauce into the wok and let it simmers.
7. Pour the tossed linguine into the sauce and stir fry for a while.
8. Finally it's ready to be served :)
9. You can add some garnishings such as cheese powder or chopped fresh parsley.
The result? Not so bad :)
It could be the sauce used because previously I tried with other brand, it's not that good.