Updating this on my final night in Unilodge Metro Adelaide, my home for the past 1 3/4 year. Starting tomorrow, I will no longer have a place of my own and will be staying temporary at friend’s house in her sister’s room while her sister is away. In March 2013 (my final 2 weeks+ in Adelaide), I need to move again but no idea to where yet.
I’ve been looking forward to this day since months ago but now I’m dreading it! I hate the feelings of not having a place to call home and living like a nomad. I was supposed to move in with him, we had talked and planned about it but now everything just gone down the drain 3 weeks ago. That’s why I ended up like this. Frankly, I’m pretty depressed with it. I guess it’s because I’m in an uncertain situation, living in other’s place and have to be bound by all sort of restrictions. Even space is a problem. Sigh…
Anyway, I should be thankful for her to let me temporarily stay at her place or else I will be in very deep trouble hunting for place to stay in 3 weeks with very tight budget and very short and uncertain rental time (I didn’t prepare the budget for it due to the moving in decision). The place I’m moving in tomorrow is still in the city, it’s very convenient for me, and I don’t have to pay full rent. I think I will feel much relaxed once I’m settled down in the new place. I’m just in the state of uncertain that’s all.
Packing is horrible if the unfortunate thing didn’t happen, I wouldn’t be worrying about how to pack my stuffs and where to store them. Now, not only I have to pack and filter but also need to move some stuff to another friend’s house. Worst, I brought so much stuff on my last trip back! Actually, I can always still move to his house but need to rent his empty room. Major problem is that it’s too far away from the city and I don’t have a car, I have no rights to drive his car anymore. Besides, moving in to his place might not be a very good idea too with such situation. At the same time, I felt that he wasn’t quite willing to give me the key even though we had sorted it out on the night we broke up. At the end, I decided to not wait for him for the key and move to this friend’s house in the city after she knew about my situation. In fact, she offered it to me months ago but I told her I’m moving in with him. At the end, I still have to take her offer.
I’ll stop here for now. Good night!